TOP TEN REASONS WHY
I WAS LATE FOR WORK
DURING THE OLYMPICS:
- Bus driver held up route map and said, "Does anyone know where
these places are?"
- Bus route from 14th Street to campus went through Birmingham.
- Got lost in Home Park while walking from parking lot to avoid
- Irate Plant Operations Department people (described by ACOG as "POD
People") stuffed ACOG personnel under bus when they could not produce
- Stopped 13 times by ACOG while having to walk for six miles to find
opening in Olympic fence.
- Turned back at campus gate by ACOG official who said food could not
be brought in. However, official provided free olympic souvenir pin and
menu for $4.50 ACOG hot dogs and $4.00 bottled water.
- Got on ACOG shuttle bus #5, which said "Jacksonville" on front. Bus
went to Jacksonville.
- Yuppie-looking vehicles with "ACOG Staff" and "I Brake for Billy
Payne" bumper stickers jammed local intersections.
- Accosted by homeless person who demanded $5.00 for cup of ACOG
- Can't prove it, but nobody seems to be in charge here.
Author(s): unknown (someone please email me)