Top 10 ways to get arrested in the Olympic Village
- Read copies of Lee Harvey Oswald Monthly on the shuttle bus.
- Run around Peter's calling out to the Skipper and Gilligan.
- Have a picture of something other than your face on your badge, if you follow me.
- Instead of asking about the reactor, ask for directions to the "plutonium cache."
- Try to carry in any Pepsi product.
- Vehemently insist that the T-Rex has broken through the electric fence.
- Stand by a guard and constantly sing Raspberry Beret.
- Claim that your militia group is a sovereign nation and therefore has the right to compete.
- Break down and finally ask "What the hell is going on here?"
- Attempt to park.
Authors: Scotty Hall and David Zobel